Saturday, June 7, 2014

Painting at Park of Roses


Spent the day today painting at the Park of Roses in Clintonville

 This is how I began the day...I was in the shade for the morning. Which was a really good thing.

This was my view...

Here are my beginning sketches.

This is how my painting progressed throughout the day.


 Suddenly this group with a girl in a wonderful pink dress walked into the view for my painting.


It was just like they walked into my painting...so I decided to paint them right into the painting.


 They stopped for a picture with me.


 My view again with the painting.

 Almost finished...


 All done by 3:00 when we were supposed to be finished!
My finished painting!



It was a great day. Not too hot. I met a lot of interesting people and I got finished on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment