Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fantastic Seuss Adventures

My first activity this summer is a camp with Columbus Academy called Fantastic Seuss Adventures.

It has been a tiring week for me, but I'm finally getting to posting pictures from the week's activities:

 First Day we begin the day with a puzzle.

 Dr. Suess in training...


 Lunch time charades activity


 Day 2 Puzzle
We read One Fish Two Fish and Played "Go Fish" and then we made Go Fish Cards

 
 We drew parties like the Dog party in Go Dog Go

 In the afternoon we went out to blow bubbles.






 Kelly had to leave us to have surgery on her arm. 

 Day three puzzles

 We read Circus McGurcus and make circus tents.










 I'm so impressed that most of the kids want to take turns helping me to read. Which really saves my energy! Sometimes they do better than I do with the reading and often will correct me if I read something wrong.

 In the afternoon we made Seuss environments with shoe boxes.







They all turned out great!
We skipped Thursday because of graduation at Academy. I'm looking forward to see what exciting things the kids will create on Friday. They always surprise me!

No comments:

Post a Comment